Preloved Warehouse Manager
Hours: 37.5 hours
Location: Preloved Warehouse, Wellington Road, Rhyl, LL18 1LR
Salary: Dependent on experience
Responsible to: Retail Manager
Accountable to: Hospice Manager
Who we are:
St Kentigern hospice is a charity providing specialist palliative and end of life care for adults in central North Wales. We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced professional senior secretary/senior administrative assistant to join our hospice team at an exciting time in the hospice’s development. Integrity and care are at the heart of our culture and will be centric to the role of the Warehouse Manager.
What you’ll do:
As a Warehouse Manager you will work closely with the public receiving goods, identifying and pricing items ready to be sold at the St Kentigern Hospice’s shop, you will have responsibility of ensuring the shop window displays are appealing and welcoming whilst generating income for the hospice.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Work within a team environment under the guidance of the Retail Manager
- Assist in the running of our Preloved Warehouse, Vinted & EBay shops
- Work alongside our volunteers
- Oversee Gift Aid donors for warehouse
- Ensure daily shop floor walks completed, and job lists set out for staff and volunteers.
- Recruit and interview volunteers for warehouse site
- Help and support shops that all shifts are covered and that rotas are kept up to date.
- Order stock supplies stationary for all shops, photocopying for shops as when needed such as cash sheets/health & safety checklists etc
- Ensure adherence to company law, policies and procedures.
To do the role you’ll need:
- Minimum of 2 years’ management/supervisory retail experience.
What you’ll get in return:
- Work place pension
- Annual leave of 25 days a year, plus Bank Holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Support with on-going development and training
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like more information, an opportunity to ask some questions or to arrange a visit, please call 01745 583170 or email email@example.com