The current pandemic has had a significant impact on activities at St Kentigern Hospice. However, we continue to support our community within the national restrictions.
Our highest priority is to protect our patients and our staff.
We follow Public Health guidelines strictly.
We would ask that you do not come to the hospice if you have any of the following symptoms
- High Fever
- New Cough
- Altered sense of taste and Smell
- Have been in contact with anybody suffering from Covid-19
- Access is restricted and monitored by the receptionist.
- Wait in the lobby for the receptionist who will signpost you appropriately.
DO NOT ENTER UNLESS THE RECEPTIONIST ALLOWS YOU TO
Due to current lockdown restrictions, Caffi Cariad is currently operating a take away service only. To order and for Afternoon Teas please call 01745 585221
- Public health guidelines regarding family groups must be adhered to.
- Social distancing at all times.
- Passage around the café is clearly marked.
- Mask wearing unless eating or drinking
- Contactless payment is encouraged
Unfortunately, day therapies is only able to offer one-to-one sessions when government restrictions allow.
Please use the referral form on this website and one of the team will get back to you or your referrer to discuss how best we can support you.
Fundraising events are taking place online and as individual events following Welsh Government Guidelines. For more information about how you can get involved please contact the Fundraising team on 01745 585221
Shops and Distribution Centre
Due to the current lockdown measures, our Shops and Distribution Centre are currently closed. For more information please call 01745 583 170
The inpatient unit is accepting admissions as usual.
However, there are strict infection control measures, with the inpatient unit being isolated in a bubble.
This means nobody can come onto the unit unless they are health care workers.
Visiting restrictions apply. For more information call 0745 585 221